Corona's Apprehensive lifestyle


The corona of the second type (variant) is spreading rapidly. Experts say that it has become more and more shifting due to its harsh nature. It looks like this is going to test the resilience of all of us. Isn't it testing me somewhere? I have been feeling this way since the day before yesterday but I have not tested it. 

I want to share with everyone here about what has happened to me and what measures I am taking to get rid of it. So that I can get and follow the invaluable suggestions of the people here.

My condition

I am not a very strong person in terms of health. About 29 years ago today, my aortic valve was replaced by open heart surgery and the mitral valve was repaired. Since then, I have been taking blood thinners as well as diuretics. About ten years ago, he was treated for a problem with the water in his lungs. Since then, the lungs have been weaker than usual. About 20 years ago, Dr. Sanduk Ruit operated on the left eye pupil and inserted a plastic pupil into his right eye. He also underwent surgery due to lack of blood flow in his right leg. Again, I am a person with tonsillitis.

What happened to me

1. At first my left arm started to hurt a little. And that pain was spreading from the waist up.

2. Sore throat and dry cough were seen.

3. I felt as if my chest was covered with fine threads.

4. The head was getting heavy and painful.

5. The fever gradually increased and tried to reach above 101.

6. Feeling we have 'Run out of gas' emotionally.

7. The experience of inhaling fresh air while breathing.

What did i do

I thought, I was caught by the second variant of the Corona. But I went for a swab test. Experts have been told not to believe more than 70 percent of the results of the swab test. Even in case of corona, drugs like remedivisor and citamole are used. But there was no news that he was getting good results. So there was no faith from the conscience. I began to adopt the following lifestyle, no matter if I was a Corona or not.

1. Drink lemon tea made by squeezing lemon in black tea. I felt relief for a while from my chest tightness as I breathed.

2. Living in isolation at home. Don't wear a mask. Move the mask down from time to time to get fresh air out of the house.

3. Do not try to control body temperature until fever reaches 102. If I tried to reach above 102, I decided to apply water bandage on my forehead, hands and feet but not to eat citamole. Because I think fever is also a weapon of the body's immune system.

4. Drink turmeric water with a little salt. Some time after drinking black tea with lemon extract, I have been drinking turmeric water.

5. Guduchi 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening, on an empty stomach. Guduchi means Gurjo. It is better to eat fresh food where it is available.

6. It has been experienced that steaming hot water also helps in breathing and opening the chest. I take steam three times a day.

7. I have bathed in hot water that can be tolerated in the rest of the body except the head.

8. Hearing that raw coconut water is also beneficial, I have made a plan to search for it today.

9. In the kitchen, I have emphasized on the use of garlic, ginger, ginger, chilli, etc., as our home-made spices.

Note: Even if it's Corona, don't be scared. But I have taken the necessary precautions with sincerity. The symptoms do not seem to have led to other complications. I will keep adding to this post about what is happening. I am grateful for God's mercy and I am grateful for the good wishes of the people here. Thank you.

Credit: Lok Mani Paudel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

म एउटा बेश्यालय खोल्न चाहन्छु

श्रीमान् र दुई छोरीहरूलाई कोरोना पोजेटिभ देखिएपछि होम आइसोलेसनका बेलामा मेरा केही अनुभव